[Oasfaa] Administrative Time

Tirzah G. Knight tknight at okwu.edu
Tue Sep 27 10:49:48 CDT 2022

Hi all,

I'm recommending to my VP to allow us an hour per day to be closed for business in order to allow our staff to have dedicated time for administrative responsibilities. I would like to list other Oklahoma schools that do this as part of my proposal. If you do and don't mind being listed, would you please let me know?

Sincerely,

Tirzah Knight
Director of Financial Aid
Student Services Office
o: 918.335.6252  |  f: 918.335.6252

Oklahoma Wesleyan University
2201 Silver Lake Road, Bartlesville, OK 74006
okwu.edu<http://www.okwu.edu/>

OKWU Eagles Reminders:

  *   Complete your 22-23 FAFSA<StudentAid.gov>
  *   Review your aid offer & missing docs in the FA portal<FinAidApply.okwu.edu>
  *   Send us your documents by taking a picture and using OKWU Upload<https://www.okwu.edu/upload/>. We cannot accept emailed documents.
  *   Financial Aid FAQs<https://www.okwu.edu/admissions/financial-aid/faq/>
  *   Need more help? Send me an email, and I am happy to call, Zoom, or text.