[Oasfaa] Summer 2022 - National Guard Tuition Waivers

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 24 12:11:33 CDT 2023

STATE COLLEGES and UNIVERSITIES ONLY

Please find the attached form for reporting your institution's Summer 2022 National Guard Tuition (only) waivers.  In order to collect the information on waivers for tuition only for the Summer 2022 term, please complete the attached form and return to me by email.  smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>.

As you are aware, the Oklahoma National Guard Educational Assistance Program was expanded with legislation that became effective Fall 2022.  The OSRHE Scholarship administration office is collecting data for reimbursements under the new program and will be processing claims for reimbursement of costs under that program.  PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEWLY EXPANDED PROGRAM RULES DO NOT INCLUDE ANY WAIVERS FOR SUMMER TERM ENROLLMENTS.   Therefore, this collection form will be the last for summer terms as the old program has been replaced with the Oklahoma National Guard Educational Assistance Program.  Guard members enrolling in summer terms should anticipate going forward that they are responsible for all costs associated with their enrollment.

If the April 30th deadline is an issue for your institution, please respond with a note and let me know so that we can make a notation to expect data still to come as quickly as possible.   Thank you.

Sheri Mauck
smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>