[Oasfaa] Request for information on institutional supplemental benefits provided to OKPromise students

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 25 08:35:45 CDT 2023

One of the legislative interim study requests approved by the Oklahoma House of Representatives for this fall is titled "Study of Oklahoma's Promise" (though there are not any details, you can see the request at https://former.okhouse.gov/Documents/InterimStudies/2023/Interim_Study_23-068.pdf ).

In preparation for the legislative study, our office has been asked to compile information about any supplemental benefits (additional scholarships, room or board waivers, book waivers, fee waivers, etc.) provided by institutions specifically to Oklahoma's Promise scholarship recipients.  We are requesting this information from all institutions where OKPromise students are eligible to attend - colleges and universities (public, private, and proprietary) and career technology centers.

If you have a link to a webpage explaining the OKPromise supplemental benefit, please email the link to Carol Alexander at calexander at osrhe.edu<mailto:calexander at osrhe.edu>.  If necessary, we may contact you directly about any questions we may have.   If your institution does not provide any supplemental benefits, please respond to confirm that no supplemental benefits are offered.  We appreciate your response by Friday, September 1, 2023.

Thank you!

Carol Alexander
Director, Scholarship & Grant Administration
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone: 405.225.9160
Fax:  405.225.9230