[Oasfaa] Job Opening at The University of Tulsa

Emerson, Kristi kristina-emerson at utulsa.edu
Fri Jul 7 09:37:51 CDT 2023

Happy Friday!

I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that today is July 7th.  This year is flying by and before we know it we will be as secure in our knowledge with all the FAFSA Simplification changes as we were prior to this monumental moment in our financial aid world!!!   😊  Of course those of you that know me well know I really don’t mean that…I’m just hoping and praying that if I put it in writing and say it out loud that it really may happen someday!!!

While we all are dealing with the massive changes from ED, we also have everyday life happening and that often brings about staffing changes within our offices.

TU is currently seeking a Student Aid Advisor/Assistant Loan Coordinator<https://universitytulsa.peopleadmin.com/postings/7678>.

Please review the position information and apply using the link provided above.

Wishing you all a blessed Friday and restful weekend!

Kind Regards,
Kristi

Kristi Emerson
Assistant Director, Student Financial Services
The University of Tulsa
800 South Tucker Drive
Tulsa, OK 74104
918.631.3325 phone
918.631.5105 fax
kristi-emerson at utulsa.edu<mailto:kristi-emerson at utulsa.edu>

https://utulsa.edu/financial-aid
https://tinyurl.com/Schedule-KristiEmerson

Do not send sensitive information through email (i.e. combination of name, address, birthdate, social security number, etc.)
[cid:image001.png at 01D9B0B0.C9A22640]