[Oasfaa] Please Read: OASFAA Updates

Hernandez Torres, Ashley ashleyh at meridiantech.edu
Fri Mar 10 13:49:45 CST 2023

Happy Friday, OASFAA Friends,

We want to update you on a few changes you will find while registering for the conference. I have recently taken over as OASFAA Treasurer. You will find the contact information is updated on the OASFAA website, https://www.oasfaaok.org/Contact-Us . Please update our OASFAA vendor address with your business office.  We have noticed that on some invoices that are emailed, it will still display, previous Treasurer, Brad Burnett's name and address. We are working to resolve this, but if you are mailing a check, please send to me at the following address:
Meridian Technology Center
Attn: Ashley Hernandez Torres
1312 South Sangre Rd.
Stillwater, OK. 74074

Please log into your OASFAA account to print your invoice, that should display my information. If you need me to send you a separate invoice, please let me know.

The deadline to book hotel rooms at our conference rate has been extended to April 7, 2023. The link to make hotel reservations is here<https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=14651&checkin=04%2F25%2F2023&group=1706226&lang=en-us>. We have learned that double bed rooms may be limited, so please keep those available for attendees that must share a room.

Bundle Administrators- We also need your help with updating your contacts through your bundle administrator account. Please make sure your staff profiles are updated and delete contacts that are no longer needed. OASFAA is getting close to reaching a level 1 limit for contacts in Wild Apricot, you can help us save money so that we do not have to pay for more space, if not needed.

Thank you for your attention to this information! Please contact me if you have any questions.

Further conference details will be sent over the following weeks.

Thank you,
Ashley Hernandez Torres

Ashley Hernandez Torres
Financial Aid Officer

Meridian Technology Center
1312 S. Sangre Rd.
Stillwater, OK 74074

meridiantech.edu | 405.377.3333 ext 0298