[Oasfaa] 2023-2024 OASFAA Volunteer Opportunities

Boyd, Lori lori.boyd at okstate.edu
Wed May 3 09:37:02 CDT 2023

Good morning.

As we prepare to begin the next OASFAA year on July 1st, we wanted to reach out for volunteers.  This is a great opportunity to become involved in the state association and conference.  Volunteering also provides the opportunity to meet new people and build your financial aid network.

I have attached the volunteer form to this email for you to complete it you are interested.

Have a great week.

-Lori

[cid:image001.png at 01D97DA1.60B8C9F0]<https://go.okstate.edu/>
LORI BOYD
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
FISCAL OPERATIONS
Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
405.744.8730 * 119 Student Union * finaid.okstate.edu<http://finaid.okstate.edu/>
[cid:image002.png at 01D97DA1.60B8C9F0]<https://go.okstate.edu/>

Privacy of Aid Information
Please use your @okstate.edu address to communicate with our office. Include your full name and OSU ID so we may quickly and accurately access your records. We are happy to provide general information to a message from an unaffiliated email address but responses to requests for personalized aid information must be made to a student's OSU email account.