[Oasfaa] OASFAA T-Shirt Order

Leal, Raigen raigenl at okstate.edu
Thu May 4 10:59:11 CDT 2023

Good Morning!

We had so many people interested in the OASFAA t-shirts during the conference, that we were able to open the order to allow anyone to order!

All shirts will be mail to your directly to you. Shipping is $10 per order, so we do encourage ordering in groups, if possible, to save money. 😊

The order will close on May 12th. However, they require a minimum of 20 shirts to be ordered, or the order will be cancelled.

If you order the Augusta 50/50 Raglan T-shirt — Athletic Heather / Black shirt, we highly recommend sizing up.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

[cid:image001.png at 01D97E75.7C2456D0]<https://go.okstate.edu/>
RAIGEN LEAL
SENIOR FINANCIAL AID COUNSELOR

Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
405.744.6604 • 119 Student Union • finaid.okstate.edu<https://go.okstate.edu/scholarships-financial-aid/index.html>
[cid:image002.png at 01D97E75.7C2456D0]<https://go.okstate.edu/>

Privacy of Aid Information
Please use your @okstate.edu address to communicate with our office. Include your full name and OSU ID so we may quickly and accurately access your records. We are happy to provide general information to a message from an unaffiliated email address but responses to requests for personalized aid information must be made to a student’s OSU email account.