[Oasfaa] Distance Learning Designation

Perry Diehm pdiehm at mail.snu.edu
Tue May 23 09:34:18 CDT 2023

All:

I am trying to find where on our PPA, ECAR, or accreditation letter the
designation that we are eligible to use distance learning.  I have read
through the PPA, ECAR, and approval letter and cannot find anything that
discusses that.

Since the COVID flexibility for that end in October (180 days after the end
of the COVID national emergency), I am trying to make sure my school has
that designation.  I am not pretty sure we had it before COVID, but since I
can barely remember anything before COVID, I want to make sure.  Does any
of you know off hand where that designation would reside?

On the good side, I did learn a lot about what we agreed to by reading the
PPA.  It was sort of like "Oh, I forgot that"; "What, I didn't know we
agreed to that", and "Oh crap, are we doing that?"

Hope the month of May is going well in your offices!

Perry

--
[image: Southern Nazarene University] <http://snu.edu/>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/SNUforAdults/?ref=br_rs>[image:
(405) 491-6335 | pdiehm at snu.edu
Context | Connectedness | Learner | Input | Woo
*SOUTHERN NAZARENE UNIVERSITY*
College of Professional and Graduate Studies
6729 NW 39th Expressway | Bethany, OK 73008
Refining *Character*. Creating *Culture*. Serving *Christ*.