[Oasfaa] Thank You!

Fair, Bryce bfair at osrhe.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:45:27 CDT 2023

After 32 years, I am retiring today from the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.  I want to say a big THANK YOU! to the OASFAA organization and all the individual financial aid officers who have been so supportive of our office over the years.  I take great pride in the accomplishments we have achieved together over the past three decades.  I wish the organization and each one of you the very best!
Sincerely,
Bryce Fair

Bryce Fair
Associate Vice Chancellor for Scholarships & Grants
Phone: 405-225-9162
Email: bfair at osrhe.edu