[Oasfaa] Job Opening at The University of Tulsa

Emerson, Kristi kristina-emerson at utulsa.edu
Fri Nov 17 09:37:37 CST 2023

Happy Friday Everyone!

The Student Financial Services office at TU has a job opening for a Student Aid Advisor.  I have included the link to the job posting in Human Resources should you or anyone you know be interested in applying.  Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

https://universitytulsa.peopleadmin.com/postings/8341

I hope that each of you have a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday and get plenty of rest so that we can start the next week off with a BANG at the FSA conference.  Probably a good thing these are now virtual as if we were in Orlando, Vegas or Atlanta there’s a pretty good chance many of us would not return to our schools this year!  Remember the days when we thought the information at the conference was overwhelming and we would say how much more can we take?   Ohhhh how I wish we could turn back the clock. 😊

Make it a great day and remember…we are ONE day closer to retirement!!!!

Kind Regards,

Kristi Emerson
Assistant Director, Student Financial Services
The University of Tulsa
800 South Tucker Drive
Tulsa, OK 74104
918.631.3325 phone
918.631.5105 fax
kristi-emerson at utulsa.edu<mailto:kristi-emerson at utulsa.edu>

https://utulsa.edu/financial-aid
https://tinyurl.com/Schedule-KristiEmerson

Your offer letter can be found here<https://selfservice.utulsa.edu/Student/FinancialAid/AwardLetter/>.
To complete your FAFSA, Master Promissory Note  or Entrance Loan Counseling<https://studentaid.gov/>.
To complete your FERPA<https://canelink.utulsa.edu/ferpas> form.

Do not send sensitive information through email (i.e. combination of name, address, birthdate, social security number, etc.)
[cid:image001.png at 01DA1936.C4C0A9A0]