[Oasfaa] LAST DAY TO ORDER 2024 OASFAA Conference T-shirt

Leal, Raigen raigenl at okstate.edu
Mon Apr 1 08:15:06 CDT 2024

Happy Monday!

Today is the last day to order a 2024 OASFAA Conference T-shirt. Payment must be received by 5pm today, April 1st.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA840C.B4112F30]<https://go.okstate.edu/>
RAIGEN LEAL
SENIOR SCHOLARSHIPS COUNSELOR

Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
405.744.0463 * 119 Student Union * finaid.okstate.edu<https://go.okstate.edu/scholarships-financial-aid/index.html>
[cid:image002.png at 01DA840C.B4112F30]<https://go.okstate.edu/>

Privacy of Aid Information
Please use your @okstate.edu address to communicate with our office. Include your full name and OSU ID so we may quickly and accurately access your records. We are happy to provide general information to a message from an unaffiliated email address but responses to requests for personalized aid information must be made to a student's OSU email account.