[Oasfaa] OASFAA 2024 Spring Conference

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at cvtech.edu
Fri Feb 23 12:53:20 CST 2024

Happy Friday OASFAA!

If you haven’t already, we want to encourage you to get register for our spring conference, Conference Info and Registration<https://www.oasfaaok.org/event-5566011>.  Hotel deadline is fast approaching so get your room book now.

As in the past we will sell tickets and have drawings for gift baskets to raise money for our service project.  If you would like to donate a basket for the drawing please reach out to Jannice or myself and let us know.  This year our local arraignment committee has picked Pepper Ranch Foster Care Community. Peppers Ranch strives to become home to as many of Oklahoma's abused and neglected children as possible. These children, through no fault of their own, have been victimized by the very people who were supposed to love and protect them. By providing the necessary resources and services to foster parents, they sustain a commitment to the children in their care. Their safe and nurturing community will inspire and equip each child to break the cycle, reach their full potential, and become productive citizens of society.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA662B.E9D99A70]

Have a great day!

Conference Co-Chairs:

Laura Coponiti, Canadian Valley Tech

405-222-7575

lcoponiti at cvtech.edu<mailto:lcoponiti at cvtech.edu>

Jannice Williams, Pontotoc Tech

580-310-2223

jawilliams at pontotoctech.edu<mailto:jawilliams at pontotoctech.edu>

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection, security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential capabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the movement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit our website.