[Oasfaa] Banner Rule Updates for OTEG

Danielle Cox danielle.wellman at okbu.edu
Thu Feb 29 13:28:34 CST 2024

I'm wondering if any fellow Banner schools might want to connect/collaborate on Banner rule updates for 24-25. I am attempting to update rules to remove/replace the changed fields for 24-25 using the Ellucian crosswalk document. Specifically, I'm looking at my rule for awarding OTEG and all of the untaxed income fields that look different. I don't have any IT support at my institution to make these updates, so I'd love to connect with someone on this. I was hoping it would be a pretty simple update this with that process... but I think I'm a little out of my depth.

[OBU]
Danielle Cox

Director of Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services

500 West University Street
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804

405.585.5020 (office)

Oklahoma Baptist University exists to equip the next generation of future shapers to live all of life, all for Jesus.