[Oasfaa] OASFAA Pre-Conference Trainers

Melinda Simpson msimpson at matech.edu
Mon Jan 8 10:23:37 CST 2024

Happy New Year!

I hope this finds you all well and preparing for the "BIG" arctic front. Maybe we'll get an inch of snow and get to work from home a few days!

As your OASFAA Program Co-Chairs, Raigen and I are soliciting credentialed trainers for the OASFAA pre-conference NASFAA credentialing sessions.

We are specifically needing credentialed trainers for Application Processing and Consumer Information.

If you are qualified (NASFAA credentialed) and would like to present, please reach out to myself or Raigen Leal at raigenl at okstate.edu.

These sessions will be offered Wednesday morning, April 17th from 9:00 to 11:30 am prior to the start of the conference.

The conference sessions are shaping up nicely and we anticipate seeing all of you in OKC, April 17-19th.

Sincerely,

Melinda Simpson
Financial Aid Coordinator
OASFAA Program Co-Chair