[Oasfaa] New E-Mail Address For OTAG / 2001-2002 EFC Cutoff

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Feb 7 09:30:33 CST 2001

Good Morning,

The increased volume of e-mail messages being received by the OTAG office
has led us to establish a new e-mail address for the exclusive use by school
representatives to transmit OTAG Excel reports, ftp file notifications,
updates, and inquiries.  Peggy Buller and Shipra Sinha will share the
responsibility for managing this new mailbox.  General e-mail addresses for
OTAG are now as follows:

STUDENT inquiries:  OTAGINFO at OTAG.ORG

SCHOOL inquiries:  REPORTS at OTAG.ORG

We ask that you share only the OTAGINFO at OTAG.ORG address with your students.
The new REPORTS at OTAG.ORG address was set up to assist us in keeping school
e-mail traffic separated from student inquiries.  Our goal is to provide
quicker and better service to both schools and students.

With regard to Excel reports transmitted by OTAG, from this point forward by
clicking on the "reply" button in the message OTAG originated, your returned
report will automatically be addressed to REPORTS at OTAG.ORG.

On another topic, for schools ready to begin packaging for 2001-2002, we can
inform you that the EFC cutoff for OTAG eligibility will be 4900.  Payment
schedules reflecting the 2001-2002 cutoff as well as updated alternate EFI
schedules reflecting $4900 as the per-family-member cost-of-living offset
will be forwarded to schools in the near future.  Be reminded that the 4900
EFC cutoff will apply only to renewal applicants and that the EFC cutoff for
non-renewal applicants will remain 1500 in 2001-2002.

We are looking forward to a year of refinement of the new OTAG processes and
welcome your comments and suggestions.  We will be meeting with the OTAG
Technical Advisory Committee on Thursday, February 8.  If you have OTAG
reporting or applications processing issues that you would like us to
include in our discussions with this advisory group, please contact me
today.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 3020