[Oasfaa] OASFAA - Conferences

Lynell Armstrong lynella at gctech.org
Mon Feb 19 15:29:03 CST 2001

Greetings!  Our OASFAA Spring Conference will be at the Adam's Mark
Hotel in Tulsa on April 4, 5, & 6, 2001.   Plan on coming early
Wednesday morning and playing in a golf scramble.  We have invited
former members of OASFAA to come play golf and join us for our luncheon
on Wednesday.

Spring conference information will be mailed out tomorrow, but you can
get a head start by clicking on our website (soon to be named
oasfaa.net) at
        http://63.222.66.100/oasfaa/conferences.html
and registering for the conference on-line!  I have also attached a copy
of the registration form.  If you do not receive a confirmation from
Cheryl within 48 hours, please send her the hard copy.

Hotel registration deadline is March 4.  Make your reservations by
calling 1-800-444MARK.  I have attached additional information about
room costs, etc.

Look for additional information to be mailed later on about the golf
scramble on Wednesday morning.  You don't even have to know how to play
-- just come and have fun (and see how badly I play!).

Looking forward to seeing each of you at Spring Conference.

Lynell Armstrong
OASFAA Conference Chair