[Oasfaa] OTAG is Moving, Too

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Feb 22 17:25:35 CST 2001

The OTAG office will also be relocating effective with close of business on
Wednesday, February 28, 2001, although unlike OGSLP our move is a temporary
stop along the way to our permanent relocation with the core staff of the
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.  Information regarding our
final destination in Research Park will be provided later in the year.

OTAG staff will report to the 13th and Walker location on Thursday, March 1.
As with OGSLP, our telephone and fax prefix will change from 858 to 234.
Our commonly used numbers will also have a recording advising of the new
prefix.  Our toll free number remains 1.877.662.6231, and our e-mail
addresses remain the same.

Our street address for overnight deliveries is 421 N. W. 13th Street,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73103.

Our mailing address remains P. O. Box 3020, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
73101-3020.

Please let us know if you have questions concerning OTAG's contact
information.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 3020
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3020
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 858-4356	Toll Free 1.877.662.6231
Fax: (405) 858-4392