[Oasfaa] OASFAA Golf and Your Theme Song?

Ron1BOk at aol.com Ron1BOk at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 12:08:06 CST 2001

Happy Friday!

This message has two parts....golf at the end and music at the first.....

I don't normally forward this kinda stuff, but I thought it was kinda neat.
Go to this website and plug in your birthdate or some other significant date
in your life and it will provide you with the #1 song on that date and that
is then designated as your "theme song!"

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/cont/choose.html

Now that you know your theme song, here's the golf scoop. We'll be holding
our normal Going Over Loan Forms (G.O.L.F.) meeting on Tuesday, April 3, in
Tulsa at Mohawk Golf Course at 12:30 p.m. That will serve as our practice
round for the first ever, inaugural, OASFAA Open Charity Golf Tournament.
We'll have that golf event on Wednesday, April 4 with a shotgun start at 9:00
a.m. also at Mohawk. We encourage all of you to participate in the Wednesday
golf event as this will be a scramble format so it doesn't matter if you have
never even picked up a golf club before! All are welcome as this is purely
for fun with some of the proceeds from the tournament going to benefit our
chosen service project. There will be prizes and plenty of fun on Wednesday
morning and we'll get you back to the hotel in time for the luncheon at
12:30....maybe : )

More details will be mailed out to you next week with a sign up sheet and
information regarding registration fee.

If you have any questions regarding the golf events please contact me or Bob
Paton with Bank of America. See you soon!

Ron Hancock
Bank of Oklahoma
(405) 447-1700