[Oasfaa] Deadline for Updates for NEW Awards

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Apr 12 07:58:30 CDT 2001

Good Morning,

We want to remind schools that 12:00 noon TODAY Thursday, April 12, 2001, is
the deadline for RECEIPT of updates by the OTAG office in order to include
eligible students for NEW award consideration for spring.  If you plan on
returning a completed Eligibility Status Report, please do so BEFORE noon
today.  If you plan on submitting individual student updates (faxed update
forms or e-mail messages) please do so BEFORE noon today.  Updates mailed by
regular mail by noon today will not be accepted as having met this deadline
-- the money available will have been committed before your mail arrives in
the OTAG office.

ANY UPDATES RECEIVED AFTER NOON TODAY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR WHAT IS
EXPECTED TO BE THE FINAL NEW AWARDS PROCESS FOR 2000-2001.

Reports and e-mail updates, as well as questions concerning this new awards
process, should be addressed to reports at otag.org.  The reports mailbox is
constantly monitored regardless of particular staff members' presence in the
office.  For faster service, please use this address for general inquiries
and submitting reports and updates instead of addressing mail directly to
individual OTAG staff members.  Faxes should be sent to 405.234.4392.

Sorry if this seems overly specific; however, we wanted to make sure we're
all on the same page regarding the deadline and what might happen (or not
happen) if you respond with updates for otherwise eligible students after
noon today.  We're running out of time in the semester, and we have a very
limited amount of money to work with -- there won't be opportunities to add
any additional students after noon today.

If you have questions or need assistance with submitting student update
information this morning, please don't hesitate to contact the OTAG office
at 405.234.4356 or toll free 1.877.662.6231.  Please make sure all of your
staff members who work with the OTAG program are reminded of this deadline
for submitting updates.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O. Box 3020
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3020

Phone:  405.234.4356 or toll free 1.877.662.6231
Fax:  405. 234.4392