[Oasfaa] Common Manual

Hicks, Pam phicks at ogslp.org
Thu Apr 26 11:56:38 CDT 2001

Anyone who is able to respond today.....I would like to take a quick survey.
OGSLP is looking at moving to a "paperless" Common Manual for the next
update that occurs July 2001. The goal of the Common Manual Governing Board
is to go paperless in the near future, although a timeframe has not yet been
determined.

OGSLP has the opportunity to purchase CD-ROMS for all of our clients in lieu
of the paper updates. If you are ready to remove a binder from your
book-shelf & use the electronic version or if you prefer paper, please reply
& let me know your preference today. Thank you in advance for your
assistance.

Pam Hicks
Client Relations
OGSLP