[Oasfaa] FA Software Input

kevin miller kmmiller at bwc.edu
Mon May 21 11:21:11 CDT 2001

We are looking at the possibility of switching to a new FA software at
our school (we currently use a POISE system), and we wanted to float the
topic out to any of you that may have had any history with, or may be
currently using, the set-up we are looking at.  Any input on its pluses
or minues would be very helpful to us.

The program we are looking at is the SARA for Windows software which
will link us better with our Admissions office and its Goldmine system.
Apparently it is very similar to the software PowerFAIDS, but SARA is
better for smaller schools, and economically works out a little better
also.  Any input?  Please email any response to
kmmiller at bwc.edu

Thank you!

kevin miller
kmmiller at bwc.edu