[Oasfaa] FW: Financial Aid Qualification

DanGHolt at aol.com DanGHolt at aol.com
Fri May 25 09:36:49 CDT 2001

Colleagues:
Just when you thought awarding aid couldn't get any more difficult!  My
sister-in-law passed this along to me, as it appears that it was an email
Spam that she received.  Looking at the senders address, it looks as if it
came from the United Kingdom.  Well beyond the reach of our local officials.
Just an FYI, and be prepared for some repercussions.

Dan

Dan Holt
Sallie Mae, Inc.

Subj:   FW: Financial Aid Qualification