[Oasfaa] NetWizard's Guarantee and Disbursement Servicing Data is Unavail able

Client Relations ClientRelations at ogslp.org
Wed Jun 20 14:28:20 CDT 2001

OGSLP would like to inform our NetWizard clients that the Guarantee and
Disbursement Servicing Data (GDSD), is down and unavailable at this time.
This is all the information we have for now.  We will send out an update
regarding this matter as soon as we receive additional information.

As always, if you have questions, you can call OGSLP's Client Relations
Department at (800)247-0420 or (405)234-4329 or email us at
clientrelations at ogslp.org.