[Oasfaa] OTAG Move Status

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Aug 17 13:12:35 CDT 2001

Well, OTAG staff are happily unpacking in our new office quarters.

Computer services have been resumed.

We do not anticipate having telephone or fax service prior to Monday, August
20 when we should be fully operational.

We have a number of reports backed up and will begin processing them as
quickly as we can in the order they were received starting on Monday.

Again we appreciate your patience as we get settled in, and we look forward
to being of full service to students and campus financial aid staff on
Monday.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 3020
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3020
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9456    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392