[Oasfaa] FW: Phone Lines at NHELP Educational Services

Janet Dehnert JDehner at NHelp.net
Tue Sep 18 14:24:05 CDT 2001

The NHELP Educational Services Center is still experiencing phone problems.
We have learned that a nearby construction crew very neatly cut through our
phone lines!  SWB is telling us that it will not be until Wednesday that
they will have the problem fixed.

Please contact the NES center by email @ loaninfo at nhelp.net with questions
or information regarding your students and their loans.

Or you may call Kelli Bishop at 800-605-5187 or Janet Dehnert at
888-456-3700.

We are sorry for any inconvience this may be causing and will let you know
as soon as possible when the phones are ringing again!

Janet Dehnert
NHELP
888-456-3700
jdehner at nhelp.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Janet Dehnert
To: OASFAA Listserve (E-mail)
Sent: 9/17/2001 5:10 PM
Subject: Phone Lines at NHELP Educational Services

OASFAA Listserve,

Please be aware that we are experiencing telephone line problems at the
NHELP Educational Services Center in Tulsa.  We have contacted
Southwestern Bell, however they are predicting that it will not be until
Tuesday that the phone lines are repaired.

Please feel free to contact the center by email at loaninfo at nhelp.net
with processing questions, or you may contact Kelli Bishop or myself by
telephone.

You may reach Kelli at 800-605-5187, or myself at 888-456-3700.

We will let you know as soon as Southwestern Bell has us up and going
again!

Janet Dehnert
NELnet/NHELP
PO Box 2754