[Oasfaa] OASFAA Conference

Patricia Hauck PHauck at okc.cc.ok.us
Wed Sep 26 08:58:33 CDT 2001

This is just a reminder that October 2 is the deadline for hotel reservations at the Renaissance.

Please continue to register for the conference online.  We have learned that those who are using an early version of Netscape Communicator (4.1) may have difficulty registering as a single registrant.  If you use the split registration form it will work.   Remember to put NA in the space for the name of the second person.  Cheryl will know that it is a single registration,

The deadline for advance conference registration is October 16.

The agenda is being finalized and will be posted soon on the conference web page.

There are great sessions and excellent activities planned.  Remember to bring a campus colleague.  Register them as a guest and there is no fee.  If they choose to attend our Thursday night banquet, they will need to pay the $31.75 fee.  Those guests staying overnight will need to make a room reservation.

Finally, the theme is "survivor."  You are encouraged to dress accordingly on Wednesday, our first day of the conference.