[Oasfaa] (no subject)

JEANNIE SHORE JEANNIE.SHORE at slma.com
Wed Oct 3 09:21:31 CDT 2001

** Important **

The telecommunications group is researching what appears to be a
telecommunications outage in certain parts of the country.  We have received reports that callers in the mid-west and other areas are unable to dial toll-free numbers.  This is not just a Sallie Mae issue.

We wanted to let you know as we are receiving many inquiries about why our customer service numbers are not working.  Many of the numbers are operational including 1-888-2SALLIE and 1-888-2SCHOOL, however, the switchboard into the Fishers
location is not working.   When we have more information, we will let you know.

Jeannie Shore