[Oasfaa] Whizkid transmissions due to outage

JEANNIE SHORE JEANNIE.SHORE at slma.com
Wed Oct 3 11:07:22 CDT 2001

<<Outage Resolved:

There was a fiber cut in Chicago and the lines have been repaired.  However,
due to excessive volume because of the problem, our customers may still
experience an occasional busy signal until call volume returns to normal
regionally.

Until this problem is completely resolved, your loan transmissions may be affected.  If you use the toll free number to transmit via Whizkid and are unable to get through,
you may use the 317-578-6360 telephone number instead of the toll free #.  Obviously, if you are using the 317 now, you are fine !

Go to "Toolbar, Maintenance, Destination.  Type an 8 in Search Text, United Student Aid Funds will be highlighted.
Double click "United Student Aid Funds", you will see an electronic address in the lower left hand corner, double click it.
The phone number will be displayed, change the phone number to 317-578-6360 (make sure you make a note of the 800 # to change back)
Allow for any access code after the phone number by placing a comma after the number, for example, 317-578-6360,  123456

If you have an access code that needs to be typed in before the phone number,
Go to "Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel, Modem,
Look for your long distance access code such as 9 or 1, etc.

I have probably made this more confusing than it needs to be.  If I have totally confused you, call 1-800-441-4042 (Rings in our Arizona office) and press Option 1 for assistance.

Everyone have a great day !  See you at OASFAA.

Jeannie