[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Nominations and Elections

Eddie Peck pecke at swosu.edu
Thu Oct 4 09:01:07 CDT 2001

Good Day OASFAA!

As a member of the SWASFAA Nominations and Elections Committee, I wanted to
alert all OASFAA members who are also members of SWASFAA to remember to
exercise your right to vote.  Recently the ballots were mailed out for the
2001 officers election and the state of Oklahoma is well represented on the
ballot.  Thomas Ratliff from Southwestern Oklahoma State University is on
the ballot as a candidate for President-Elect.  Also, the position for
Delegate-at-large for the state of Oklahoma is being sought by Sherry
Foster from Southeastern Oklahoma State University and Jenny Wilson from
Oklahoma State University-OKC.  Please observe the ballot deadline for
return, which is October 25.  Ballots can be returned by mail or faxed.  If
you are a SWASFAA member and have not received a ballot please contact me
by phone or email and I will make sure that you receive a ballot.

Let's get behind our candidates from Oklahoma and have a great showing!

Eddie R. Peck
SWASFAA Nominations and Elections Committee
pecke at swosu.edu
(580)928-5533