[Oasfaa] Rookie of the Year

Jerome Wichert JWichert at francistuttle.com
Mon Oct 8 12:35:08 CDT 2001

Please take time to think of financial aid people in your office who you would like to nominate for Rookie of the Year.  Normally these are people who are relatively new to the profession, but are making a difference and they are involved in our state association.  You can email your nominations to jwichert at francistuttle.com or call me at 4057174336.

One other item we need to think about is the SWASFAA Service Awards.  Service Awards are presented to people who have given 20,25 or 30 years of service to the Financial Aid Profession.  If you are one of these people or know of someone please let me know.

thanks, Jerome

Thanks, Jerome