[Oasfaa] OTAG Confirmation Reports

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Tue Oct 30 10:54:50 CST 2001

Good Morning,

Most schools are receiving today an OTAG Confirmation Report which reflects
awards that have not been disbursed.  While many of the students included in
the report are new awardees, some have continued to appear on Confirmation
Reports since the beginning of the fall 2001 semester.  Please realize that
OTAG continues to hold funding commitments for all applicants identified on
your Confirmation Report.

At this time we need your assistance in either requesting funds by
indicating "ready to disburse" for ALL students listed in your current
Confirmation Report or in reporting cancellations for these students by
entering "IN" in the enrollment status column/field.  In general, we need to
know at the earliest opportunity if an award commitment should be paid or
canceled.

We appreciate your assistance and cooperation in helping us to identify
available funds.  Please contact the OTAG office at 405.225.9456 or send
e-mail to reports at otag.org if you have questions or need additional
information.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 3020
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3020
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9456    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392