[Oasfaa] Policies and Procedures Training

Margaret Betts/finaid/stusvc/Okstate betts at okstate.edu
Thu Nov 8 08:16:43 CST 2001

Some feedback from staff who have already attended NASFAA's Decentralized
Training...

Date:         Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:41:18 -0600
Sender:       ADMINISTRATION of USA Financial Aid Offices
              <FINAID-L at LISTS.PSU.EDU>
From:         Laurie Coulter <LCoulter at AUSTINC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Policies and Procedures Manual
Comments: To: "Smedley, David" <DSmedley at VFMAC.EDU>

I sent two staff members to the Decentralized Training in North Texas this
past Friday and they actually came back "pumped" to help us get our P&P
Manual in order!  Can you believe that?  They were so impressed with the
material presented and the template to help us get this project done once
and for all!

Laurie Coulter
Director of Financial Aid
AUSTIN COLLEGE