[Oasfaa] MANUFACTURER?

Charlie Agee ageecl at mail.nsuok.edu
Tue Nov 13 08:12:19 CST 2001

Good day.

How did this person get on our list?

Charlie Agee
NSU

"Dear sirs,

"We, Wenzhou Honghong Glasses Co.Ltd. can produce 50000 dozen glasses
per month. Based on many years of manufacturing experience of glasses,
our main products are sunglass, reading glasses, optical gasses etc.
since The products are fashionable in style, exquisite and delivery
promptly, we win the customer's trust deeply. The products are
exported to America, Europe, Southeast Asia and so on, more than 20
countries and regions. For your reference, you can visit our Home
Page: www.honghongglasses.com For more information, please contact us.

BEST REGARDS,

Frankie Hu

WENZHOU HONGHONG GLASSES CO., LTD.