[Oasfaa] Volunteers for OETA Program

Katherine Benton benton_k at ssc.cc.ok.us
Mon Dec 17 11:57:07 CST 2001

The OETA Program, "Cash for College" is scheduled for January
17, 2002 at 8:00 p.m. and we need volunteers to staff the phone
lines!

Anyone who is interested in answering phones during the live
telecast and feels up to the challenge of typical Financial Aid
questions, please respond back to me ASAP.

Volunteers will need to be at the OETA station between 5:00-5:30
p.m. on 1/17/02 and expect to stay until approximately 9:30 p.m.

We have been given the 'ok' from OASFAA Board to offer lodging
expenses (up to $75.00) to anyone that would like to participate and
is out of the immediate OKC area (radius of 1 1/2 hrs away).

This will be a worthy project with the best professionals in the state
to make it a success!

OETA Program Volunteer Form

Lodging Reimbursement Needed: __________

Thanks,

Katherine Benton
School & Community Relations Committee, OASFAA
benton_k at ssc.cc.ok.us