[Oasfaa] position available in MO
DanGHolt at aol.com
DanGHolt at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 21:17:00 CST 2002
FOREST INSTITUTE JOB DESCRIPTION
2885 WEST BATTLEFIELD
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI 65807
JOB TITLE: Financial Aid Director DEPARTMENT: Financial Aid
DATE: January 8, 2002 SCHEDULE: Full-time, 12 Months
REPORTING SUPERVISOR: Vice-President/CFO
JOB FUNCTION: Responsible for the administration of all student financial aid programs at the institute.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employees may be required to perform other job-related instructions as requested by the supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Percentage of Time Frequency Description
1. 25% Ongoing Receives ISIR’S and other financial aid information and reviews for accuracy. Processes loan applications. Transmits loan applications via EDExpress and CLIPS to loan service and receives guarantee report.
2. 20% Ongoing Counsels with students in person or by phone regarding loans and other financial aid opportunities.
3. 18% Ongoing Verifies student eligibility writes check requests and verifies aid and hours with Registrar’s Office. Notifies students on receipt of loan checks or atom deposits.
4. 15% Ongoing Maintain education and comprehension of all regulations governing Federal Family Loan Program by attending Federal and State Training sessions, or when necessary ordering a Training manual. Receives and reviews materials from the U.S. Department of Education and Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education and other agencies and institutions regarding program information.
5. 10% Ongoing Checks for outstanding guarantees and disbursements and follows up with lenders and guarantee agencies; reconciles loan records to ensure accuracy.
6. 5% Ongoing Communicates to lender student status information, as it relates to federal lending (i.e. withdrawn, full-time, part-time, etc.), Returns
funds according to Federal Refund Policy guidelines, and disburses funds to lenders via check.
7. 5% Ongoing Works with the Executive Assistant to the President to maintain software requirements by using information provided by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education.
8. 2% Annual Participates in Graduation Ceremony and Exit Interviews.
More information about the OASFAA