[Oasfaa] Muchas Gracias, Mi Amigos

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Thu Jan 10 22:51:27 CST 2002

Muchas gracias, Maria por los....birthday greetings. Yeah, well, I never did
get pig latin down and my Spanish is MUY rusty.  Who else but Mary Mowdy can
still remember pig latin, no less figure out how to SPELL it?!
As always, it was nice to hear from everyone, it makes the aging process a
little easier to take.  Now, can you guys do something so I don't have to
keep getting stronger & stronger reading prescriptions?

Mary referenced one of my all-time favorite characters from the stage,
Ms. DiDi Snavely.  DiDi is the proprietress of "DiDi's Used Weapons" in
Tuna, Texas, where she promises to meet all your gun, knife, tear gas and
assorted weaponry needs.  Remember her motto:  If Didi's can't kill it, it's
immortal!    (For an explanation of what I'm rambling about, go to
www.greatertuna.com and enjoy yourself!)

I wonder if I can learn to write e-mails in some other obscure language by
September?  Watch out Mowdy!!!

Pam McConahay
OU Financial Aid
pmcconahay at ou.edu