[Oasfaa] Bad News

Pam Jordan PGJordan at okc.cc.ok.us
Mon Jan 14 12:50:59 CST 2002

We lost one of our members over the weekend.  Pam Blassingame from
Moore-Norman Technology Center passed away unexpectedly Saturday.
Services will be Tuesday at
11:30 a.m.  at Southern Hills Baptist Church   8601 S. Pennsylvania in
Oklahoma City.
For any of you who did not know Pam well, she worked at Moore-Norman
for many years and had assisted in Financial Aid back when Dorothy
Pullins was the Director.  She had continued in Student Services,
assisting with Financial Aid and had moved over to Financial Aid
fulltime to work as assistant to Thressa Bowler-Shopeyin a few months
ago.  Those of us who knew Pam will miss her and our thoughts and
prayers reach out to her family.