[Oasfaa] Cash for College - OETA Program

Katherine Benton benton_k at ssc.cc.ok.us
Tue Jan 22 12:58:33 CST 2002

OASFAA Membership:

We have had a successful program by all measurements with Cash
for College on OETA, January 17th!

Here are the STATS:  during the 58 minutes of programing there
were #401 phone calls answered, with an additional 36 phone calls
after the show ended for a total of #437 phone calls answered!

On average:  an individual on the phone bank handled 16.7 phone
calls each and the average call lasted approximately 3.5 minutes
each.

The Nielsen rating for the program was an overall 2.9 rating for the 4
quarter hours - the 1st quarter hour was the highest with a 3.2
rating.  We're told this is excellent!

Many thanks to all who participated!  We have a great professional
group of individuals!

NOW - for comments:  Please let me know your suggestions on the
following in relation to the Cash for College program (an evaluation,
if you will).

How could more volunteers have been available on the phone
banks?

What information provided would you change/add?

Other comments/suggestions....

Again, many thanks to ALL who participated and the many others
that offered support!

Thanks,

Katherine Benton
Director of Enrollment Management