[Oasfaa] OTAG Reporting and Disbursements

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Jan 30 11:49:06 CST 2002

Good Morning,

We have received several inquires from schools wanting to know when their
spring OTAG disbursements will occur.  Spring disbursement activity has been
ongoing since the first week in January at each school's option to
participate.  Please be reminded that the timing of a school's disbursement
activity is decided by the school based on the Confirmation Report cycle(s)
selected on their 2001-2002 Confirmation Report Schedule AND when the school
returns their completed Confirmation Report to OTAG.  At this time
Confirmation Reports are processed the same day they are received, and
delivery of funds follows within 4 to 5 working days.  Anyone wishing to
review or modify the schedule they submitted to OTAG for 2001-2002 should
contact Shipra Sinha at 405.225.9456 or toll free at 877.662.6231 or send
e-mail to reports at otag.org.

We have also received some inquiries regarding the issuance of Eligibility
Status Reports.  The purpose of the Eligibility Status Report is for schools
to report student eligibility for awards.  At this time funds remain
overcommitted, and we have no knowledge that we will be able offer
additional awards in the spring 2002 semester.  Processing of Eligibility
Status Reports would serve no purpose unless we can offer awards.  We will
keep you informed regarding the possibility of additional awards as we are
better able to determine funds availability based on cancellations reported
on spring Confirmation Reports.  If we find that funds are available for
additional awards for spring, we will then resume the Eligibility Status
Report cycles.

We appreciate your assistance in the delivery of OTAG funds to Oklahoma's
students.  Please contact our office if you have questions or if we can be
of assistance to you.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 3020
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3020
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9456    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392