[Oasfaa] Spring Conference 2002

Harold Case HCase at okccc.edu
Wed Feb 27 16:02:01 CST 2002

 Aloha.The OASFAA web site was recently updated to accept registrations
for the spring meeting. We will be at the Doubletree Downtown Tulsa.
Dates for the conference are April 3-5. Our conference theme is "An
Oklahoma Luau," so you may want to bring that Hawaiian shirt you
received for Christmas and never returned. You thought you might use it
one day. When you access the web site, please read the first page for
all the related information. However, one new item you need to know
about is that we are offering  pre-conference training on Cash
Management : Authorizations and Notifications. This is our Spring
Decentralized Training for the year. Scott Medlin, our Trainer, has been
to NASFAA for the training and materials have been ordered. The cost is
$ 15 per packet. Shortly you will be able to register on the web site
for this training. Keep checking the web site. A selection button will
be added.

The pre-conference training will be held from 10am until approximately
11:15am on Wednesday morning April 3rd. You will be able to pay for your
materials in advance along with your conference fee or pay on site
beginning at 9am Wednesday morning at the registation table just off the
hotel main lobby. By registering in advance we will be able to assess
whether or not more materials should be ordered.

New members will have a  reception beginning at 11am on Wednesday
morning hosted by Vicki Hendrickson, Delegate - at - Large. If  you are
new, welcome. You are encouraged to attend. It is a good opportunity to
get an understanding of the organization.

Golfers should be aware that the golf tournament is planned for
Tuesday. Ron Hancock and Bob Paton are working on arrangements.

We have a great program, great food, and great entertainment planned. I
hope you plan to attend.

Remember, the hotel reservations deadline is March 12th and the early
reservation deadline for the conference is March 25th. Hope to see you
in Tulsa.