[Oasfaa] Confirmation Reports

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Mar 14 16:18:33 CST 2002

Good Afternoon,

This is a reminder to schools processing OTAG Confirmation Reports.  Some
schools still have significant numbers of awarded students for whom they
have not either requested spring semester funds or reported a reason for
cancellation.  At this point in the semester with drop and add period over,
we are trusting that it can easily be determined whether or not a student
should receive the OTAG funds committed to them.  We ask that you either
request funds by reporting "ready to disburse" or report a reason for
cancellation as soon as possible.  If you are processing an Excel
spreadsheet report, be sure to enter "Y" in the update column when reporting
a cancellation.

We thank you for your assistance and cooperation in helping us to identify
uncommitted funds that can be awarded to other eligible students.  Please
contact our office if you have questions or need assistance concerning OTAG
Confirmation Report processing.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9456    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392