[Oasfaa] FINAL FOUR, FINAL FOUR, FINAL FOUR, FINAL FOUR

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Mon Mar 25 23:15:34 CST 2002

Have I mentioned lately that we are big OU women's basketball fans?  No?
Well, GUESS WHAT?!!  The Sooner Women just whipped Colorado big time and
we're going to the Final Four in San Antonio for the first time in the
history of the OU women's basketball program.

Oh yeah....Kelvin is taking the men to the Final Four too.  Their games are
in Atlanta.  So, OU is just THE ONLY SCHOOL IN THE NATION WITH BOTH MEN &
WOMEN'S TEAMS IN THE FINAL FOUR.

NOT A BAD SEASON FOR SOONER BASKETBALL, HUH?

Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner,
Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner,
Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner,
Boomer Sooner, OKU