[Oasfaa] Default Prevention Workshop May 15th

Client Relations ClientRelations at ogslp.org
Thu May 2 13:05:39 CDT 2002

OGSLP invites you to attend our upcoming Default Prevention Workshop on
Wednesday, May 15, 2002. This one-day workshop is open to both schools and
lenders but will be a repeat of the April sessions. Join us for an
interactive morning full of discussion about OGSLP's Default Prevention
products and services, open discussion on best practices in the industry and
what we can do to help tailor a default management program that works for
your school.
Register today for an opportunity to join in discussions on best methods for
delivering our message to students, customized reporting, enhanced entrance
and exit counseling and other great ideas to enhance Oklahoma's default
prevention efforts.

Workshop Information: