[Oasfaa] Support Staff Training

Margaret Betts/finaid/stusvc/Okstate betts at okstate.edu
Sun May 5 11:03:37 CDT 2002

Dear Oklahoma Colleague:

Thursday, May 23rd has been set for OASFAA Support Staff Training.  Based
on the results of the Training Survey completed earlier this year, the
topic will be Verification.  We will use the NASFAA Spring Training Module
on Verification as the basis for the training.  Scott Medlin, Oklahoma's
trainer for 2001-2002, has attended NASFAA's 'training of the trainers' on
this and other topics and we are looking forward to having him work with
your support staff.  There is no registration cost, no cost for the
training materials and lunch will be provided at no charge to
participants, so how can you pass up this great opportunity?

The date is Thursday, May 23rd.
The time is 10am to 3pm
The location is the Tom Steed Center on the campus of Rose State College,
in Oklahoma City.

You can register your staff one of two ways:
1.  Send an email with your institution name and the names and titles of
the staff attending to betts at okstate.edu; OR
2.  Complete the form below for each staff member and fax it to me at
(405) 744-6438.

To allow us to plan for lunch and materials, please register your staff no
later than Friday, May 17th.

We look forward to seeing your support staff on May 23rd.
Sincerely,
Margaret Betts,
OASFAA Training Committee

Institution:

Staff Attending (Name and Title):

FAX to: Margaret Betts, Oklahoma State University, (405) 744-6438