[Oasfaa] Home-School Students

Larry Hollingsworth Larry_Hollingsworth at mail.okbu.edu
Thu May 30 15:09:59 CDT 2002

Hi Folks,

As many of you know, I have a vested interest in fair treatment of home schooled students. I think that most of us have revised our old policies which were designed when many uncertainties existed regarding how to handle home schooled students. Below is an excellent discussion regarding inaccurate admission and financial aid policies which still may exist. Particularly of interest to me was the comment regarding incorrect SFA Handbook information. Hopefully, if any of us are still accidentally throwing up inappropriate barriers, we can correct our policies.

Have a great summer,

Larry

May 29, 2002