[Oasfaa] FAREWELL TO FRIENDS

Melissa Elzo MelissaE at lincbank.com
Fri May 31 18:49:43 CDT 2002

It is with regret that I must inform you of Lincoln National Bank's withdraw
from the Student Loan business.  We will no longer be participating in the
Federal Stafford Student Loan Program beginning with the Fall 2002 Semester.

I want to sincerely thank you for allowing us to serve your students with
their educational endeavors.  I will greatly miss seeing everyone at OASFAA,
SWASFAA, School / Lender Conferences, College Fairs, Financial Aid Awareness
Week, and other events and gatherings of this great group of people.   I
have learned a lot, both professionally and personally, from everyone that I
have come to know, and hope that I can drop in when OASFAA is here in
Oklahoma City to see how everyone is doing.

We will try to make the transition for our students as effortless as
possible, by notifying them as quickly as we can and continue to assist them
during this change.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
me at 1-800-672-5462 ext 235,  or 619-2235.

Sincerely,

Melissa Elzo
Vice President