[Oasfaa] FW: NES Office

Janet.Dehnert at nelnet.net Janet.Dehnert at nelnet.net
Mon Jun 10 11:09:10 CDT 2002

FYI on this message delivered to our OASFAA friends earlier by Janet.    Subsequently, I am following up with phone #'s and contacts.

The NES Center in Tulsa has been broken into and vandalized.  Currently the phone lines, fax line, and all other electronic communications are not available.  Processing for the immediate future will be rerouted to the Lincoln office and all efforts will be made to limit the disruption of services to your office and students.

You may contact our Lincoln Loan Origination area at 1-800-811-8669.  Also our toll-free fax # 1-888-274-9876.   As Janet stated, Tulsa will be routing work to the Lincoln office.   For processing that needs handled immediately, please contact our 800# and our Origination team is prepared to assist you.

Our Network team is on their way to Tulsa today to begin to assess/resolve the damage.  Our goal is to be up for business as quickly as possible.   We will  keep all informed accordingly.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

You may also contact Janet Dehnert in our OK City office or you may contact Vicki Serrato in our Lincoln office.

Thank you.

Vicki L. Serrato
Nelnet Loan Generation
402.458.2202