[Oasfaa] 2002-2003 OTAG Awards

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Jul 24 10:15:13 CDT 2002

Good Morning,

As of today, only 11,000 students attending 28 institutions have been awarded OTAG for 2002-2003.  We anticipate an estimated 24,000 awards by year's end.  Much work remains to be done.  The beginning of the fall semester is fast approaching, and still 42 institutions have not yet submitted their first completed Eligibility Status Report which is necessary in order to proceed with the awarding process.   All schools have now received at least one Eligibility Status Report, and we ask for your cooperation in returning your completed report as soon as possible to enable us to proceed with awarding your students before the fall semester starts.

Your assistance and cooperation is appreciated.  If you have questions regarding the OTAG reporting or awarding processes, please contact our office.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9456    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392