[Oasfaa] Updated Eligibility List

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Thu Aug 1 14:14:07 CDT 2002

The OHLAP Eligibility List has been updated once again and is available on the server.  The new files are listed below.  I have also removed those students whose 5-year eligibility expired at the end of the summer term.  If you have any questions about any of the forms, please let me know.

New files added:

071502_Additions.xls		Students added to the eligibility list between July 2 and July 12
073102_Additions.xls		Students added to the eligibility list between July 15 and July 31
073102_DEFICIENT.xls		update to deficiency list (Excel)
073102_DEFICIENT.txt		update to deficiency list (Text)
073102_ELIGIBILITY_LIST.xls	update to eligibility list (Excel)
073102_ELIGIBILITY_LIST.txt	update to eligibility list (Text)

Important Information for Technology Centers:
Due to the small volume of OHLAP claims from the tech centers, we've decided that at this time it is more efficient for us to handle confirmation of students by email or phone.  I sincerely apologize for not giving you notification earlier.  Please email ohlapinfo at osrhe.edu or call 1-800-858-1840 (option 2 for OHLAP) for these requests.  You can also email me directly at calexander at osrhe.edu.

Carol Alexander
Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program (OHLAP)
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
phone:  405.225.9160
fax:  405.225.9392