[Oasfaa] When is Fall Break?

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Tue Aug 6 10:39:31 CDT 2002

I'm trying to schedule our Fall 2002 NASFAA/SWASFAA Decentralized Training
workshop and it just occurred to me that SOME public schools in Oklahoma
have a fall break (not Thanksgiving, this is separate).  I know that last
year they tried to coordinate all of them (including Spring break) at the
same time.

Could some of you lucky suckers who have this break check your Fall 02
schedule and let me know when it is?  Thanks!

Pam McConahay
Asst. Director, Compliance & Support Services
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125 Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu